Summary


A Twilight Fan Fiction

When Bella moves from New York City to the California desert to care for her ailing grandmother she never expected that she would meet the man of her dreams. A man that would set her heart, body and soul on fire. But this man comes with a price to pay, a heavy price. Will their love be able to survive the life he had before her or will it melt away in the dry heat.

Banner made by amandac3, thanks girl!!!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Chapter 17

 Bella's Ride ... Nissan Altima

A picture I took on the way to Lake Arrowhead and yep, I made my girl Arlene (AKA Dishie) pull over so I could take it, hehehehe, she was such a good sport. Love ya girl :-)

Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
 A picture I took from our balcony. Yes, this was the first spot I scoped out and the more I looked at it the more I knew that Helios and Bella would do the deed there :-)

Woody's Boathouse Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment