Summary


A Twilight Fan Fiction

When Bella moves from New York City to the California desert to care for her ailing grandmother she never expected that she would meet the man of her dreams. A man that would set her heart, body and soul on fire. But this man comes with a price to pay, a heavy price. Will their love be able to survive the life he had before her or will it melt away in the dry heat.

Banner made by amandac3, thanks girl!!!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Chapter 21

So I thought it was time we had some visuals of the Newtons.

First off lets meet Senator Scumbag, Michael Newton Sr.
Now anyone who knows me knows I am not a fan of this particular actor so it made me ultra excited to portray him as one of my bad guys. And honestly I can see someone like him getting away with so much and advancing quickly. You know the good looking guy with the great smile.

And of course his Devil Spawn, Michael Newton, Jr. to be played by William Moseley.

No comments:

Post a Comment